Jackpot Paradise Casino Divine Review
Jackpot Paradise Casino is another online gambling venue operated by ProgressPlay Limited. The group has so many casinos that we’re a little freaked out of reviewing the same crap things every time. The main “hallmark” ProgressPlay casinos have is that you’ll be charged with a €5 fee per month if your account has been inactive for 12 months and more. As far as the UK players are concerned, they will have to pay 10% (a month) of their balance if they haven’t been logged in for 6 months. Anyway, Jackpot Paradise is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and holds an SSL encryption certificate.
Surprisingly, but the website of Jackpot Paradise is not as ancient as most of the Progress Play casinos have. It has a pretty endurable design, though not the best we’ve ever seen for sure. The navigation is okay as well: almost all the sections you will look for are easy to find. Three languages are at your disposal here.
Will the games take you to Paradise?
Definitely, the best casino’s feature is the software providers it has. You’ll find here such names as NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, and a couple of dozen of other developers. Though the game library isn’t that impressive - there are about 400 titles. You’re welcome to glimpse at some games the casino has:
- Slots: Planet of the Apes, King Kong Fury, Starburst;
- Casino Games: roulette, Blackjack, Joker Poker;
- Jackpot Games: Mega Moolah, Divine Fortune, Fruit Fiesta;
- Other Games: Scratch Cards, Keno;
- Promotions and Welcome Bonus
When it comes to the new player offer, Jackpot Paradise Casino doesn’t stand out from its partners from ProgressPlay Limited. The Jackpot Paradise welcome bonus is a 100% match up to €200 on your first deposit. There are several offers on the consecutive two deposits: a 50% match up to €300 and a 100% match up to €300 respectively. Whereas the promotion seems to be nice, the trick lies in the wagering requirements and bonus terms. Some players have to wager the bonus 50 times, others - 100 times. The online gambling venue doesn’t provide the information on who are those “some” and “others”. The other drawback is that you can’t withdraw the bonus amount, only the winnings gained from it (sticky welcome bonus). There are no Jackpot Paradise Free Spins whatsoever, nor you need to use any Jackpot Paradise bonus code to claim the promotion. Overall, the bonus here leaves much to be desired.
Assistance and Banking
- The contacting options are live chat or email around the clock.
- You can use here Neteller, Skrill, credit cards, bank transfer, and other banking methods.
- The Jackpot Paradise withdrawal time is 3 days.
- The maximum amount you can withdraw here is €6,000 per month.
- Progressive jackpot withdrawals are capped at €30,000 per months.
Jackpot Paradise is not a proper heaven for gamblers. The major reason for it is the welcome bonus: it comes with vague wagering requirements and it can’t be withdrawn. There are some minor drawbacks such as average banking and customer support, but they are so insignificant that if the new player offer was better, the casino would receive heaps of praise from us.
- Roulette and slot machines
- Which online casino games are the most popular?
- Check out the new bonuses available at online casinos
- Poker and Blackjack are the Best